Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions
SHIPPING TRANSIT TIME:
Metro Manila shipping via 2Go Express or Xend Express: 1 to 2 business days
Provincial shipping via 2Go Express or LBC Express: 1 to 3 business days
Rackley™ has a strict No Return, No Exchange Policy.
Rackley™ warrants that our products are thoroughly inspected and checked before shipment or delivery.
In the rare event that the purchased product is defective/faulty, the customers are given 3 days (from the date the order was received) to report to us. We shall no longer entertain return requests beyond 3 days. Customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
To be eligible for a return, it must meet the following critieria:
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Item must have no scratches/dents/damages
- Item must be in the original packaging
- Item must be returned along with its accessories and freebies
CLOTHING and FOOTWEAR
Footwear items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. In the event that the shoe/footwear does not fit as anticipated, we may accommodate exchange requests within 1 to 2 days from the date you receive the item. (Requests beyond 3 days will no longer be accommodated.) The customer is responsible for the return shipping charge as well as the shipping charge of the replacement shoe. Please ensure that you ordered the correct size as this process may be very costly. Footwear should be unused, cords and tags uncut, and should be complete with packaging/case/shoe bag/freebies (if any)
Here is the Return/Exchange Process:
1) Inform us immediately by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be informed that we will no longer accommodate return requests for products with "receive date" that are beyond 3 days. Take clear photos if the reason for return is due to a defective product. Ensure that all the conditions stated above are ALL met.
2) Give us 24 to 48 hours to review the case. We will notify you via email for the updates.
* Please DO NOT ship the product without an approval from us. Voided returns will be shipped back to the customer at his or her expense.
Return address will be provided to you as soon as return request is approved.
We do not accept returns due to:
- Surface scratches or product damages that are caused by poor courier handling
- Product damages while in transit
- Customer's Change of Mind/ Buyer's Remorse (Under IRR of R.A. 7394 the consumer act of the Phils. , A "change of mind" of the customer does not entitle him to refund/exchange)
Please note that the courier insurance covers only items lost in transit, hence our liability is limited only to refunding the declared value of any item that may be lost in transit (duly acknowledged by the courier). Claims relating to Product Damage while in transit is not covered by the courier insurance. However, be assured that we takes great care and effort to ensure that all items are thoroughly inspected and checked before shipment, Likewise, packaged as securely as possible to protect from any physical damage. In the rare occurrence of product damage while in transit, we will assist you in filing a complaint/claim to the concerned courier.
PRICES AND ORDER ACCEPTANCE
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to make adjustments anytime for any price changes. We reserve the right at any time, after the receipt of your order, to accept or decline the transaction for any reason. Likewise, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the payment has been made or credit card charged. In the event that you have already sent the payment or your credit card has been charged and the order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your account or send you a refund.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss due to your use of any product purchased from rackleyph.com.